Is your Building Inspector licensed?
You may have seen Assess and Construct in the local Courier newspaper last week warning homeowners to be aware of unlicensed building inspectors. In case you missed it, here’s the article:
You should always confirm qualifications, referee’s and insurance when enlisting the services of a Building Inspector. By doing so, you can be assured that you’re getting a fully qualified opinion and comprehensive report. Assess and Construct has all of this as well as over 25 years experience within the building industry…
What we can do for you:
ALL REPORTS COME WITH COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
- Progress claims (under construction)
- Practical completion reports
- Defect liability reports
- Pre-Start building consultation on new builds, and owner builder’s projects.
- Owner builder assistance
- Maintenance building condition reports
- Tenancy condition report
- Structural report
- Termite inspection
- Pre-Purchase report
- Dilapidation reports prior and on completion report
- Site supervision for building projects.