new Date().getTime(),event:’gtm.js’});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
<!– End Google Tag Manager –>
A structural home inspection is a necessity whether you are buying your home or having one built and especially important before purchasing any property. A building inspection covers many elements of the home. The inspection can reveal issues that only a trained professional can uncover which may have otherwise been overlooked.
- Structural, framing, foundations – windows, doors
- Roof structure
- Plumbing systems – Water damage, leaks, damp issues
Please make sure you do some important checks before choosing your Structural Inspector.
- Are they covered by professional and public liability insurance?
- If they are part of a franchise, then are they industry qualified?
- Are they a registered builder? This tells whether they know a defect when they see one.
- Are they a member of Master Builders Australia or Housing Industry Association?
- Do their reports conform to the Australian Standards? Ask about Inspection of Buildings AS4349.1 and Timber Pest Inspection AS4349.3.
- Do their reports include full coloured digital photos for ease of reference?
- Do they have access to a thermal imaging camera to detect hidden defects?
We will make sure every aspect of the inspection conforms with the Building Code of Australia also the relative Australian standards, including any manufactures requirements on their products.
Your complete building needs under one roof with over 25 years experience in the building industry, over residential and commercial disciplines. Over 10 years as Site Manager over various building companies, gives me a wealth of experience that I can bring to your building needs. Services that we provide includes and not limited to:
ALL REPORTS COME WITH COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS
- Progress claims (under construction )
- Practical completion reports
- Defect liability reports
- Pre-start building consultation on new builds, and owner builder’s projects
- Owner builder assistance
- Maintenance building condition reports
- Tenancy condition report
- Structural report
- Termite inspection
- Pre-purchase report
- Dilapidation reports prior and on completion report
- Site supervision for building projects.
<!– Google Tag Manager (noscript) –>
height=”0″ width=”0″ style=”display:none;visibility:hidden”></iframe></noscript>
<!– End Google Tag Manager (noscript) –>